Sat, Feb 04|
Luck and Lavender Studio
Better Together Valentine's Mini-Market
Good music, vegan treats, art, textiles, accessories, apparel, what else could you ask for! 💗 Bring friends or dates (or come solo and meet new ones!) and support some local queer-owned businesses.
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2023, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Luck and Lavender Studio, 335 Catherine St, Ottawa, ON K1R 6B8, Canada
About the Event
Come hang out with us on Saturday, February 4th from 5pm to 9pm. Good music, vegan treats, art, textiles, accessories, apparel, what else could you ask for! 💗 Bring friends or dates (or come solo and meet new ones!) and support some local queer-owned businesses, including Little Jo Berry's, Soft But Sturdy, Cslackdesign, Reinpress, Studio Peachy, Knitty Gritter and Wandringthoughts.
Accessibility and Housekeeping:
- Entry is free! You will have the option to make a donation at the door for Assembly of Seven Generations.
- Masks will be mandatory for the duration of the event. We will have masks available at the door if you need one & air purifiers will be used. We will also have a designated space where folks are encouraged to eat & drink.
- The studio is located on the second level of an older building with no elevator. There are 22 stairs to get up to the space.
- Boots and shoes must be taken off before entering the studio - a member of our team will be stationed at the boots station to make sure everything's kept safe. Let's get cozy together!
- There will be gender neutral washrooms on site.
- The studio is shared with a personal trainer, so there is workout gear & equipment around. For your safety & to respect our neighbours, please do not touch!
- Most vendors will be accepting cards and/or e-transfer, but bring cash just in case!
- Ticket type
Cuties Only Ticket
You do not need to show tickets when you arrive, this is just to give us an idea of attendance and to give the option to contribute to the vendor fund! What is the vendor fund? Organizing events comes with various costs, including advertising, hiring staff, decorating and more. The vendor fund helps remove barriers to small businesses and allows them to showcase their work without having to worry about covering the event costs. You can contribute as little or as much as you'd like!PricePay what you want